Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Belated Lists (Blog Post of Evil #14)


It has been a long time my friends, they say evil never rests…but apparently that's not true. I've been very caught up with something that involves a lot of time and crayons…it may or may not related to my next evil scheme. 
Anyways, hopfully I'll find the time to post about my evil deeds more often. Been busy, you know…life of crime. Anyways, here's a quick update of my life since we last spoke.

Outline of pretty much every say since then:

Get up

Eat

Crayon related activity

Plot

Practice yodeling

Plot

Crayons

Eat

Learn Irish jig

Snack

Plot

Implement plot

Crayons

Eat

Sleep

Rinse

Repeat

So yeah, that's been exciting. On the bright side I managed to get my neighbor to move away due to my yodeling; so I feel like I've done my evil deed.
Other acts of evil done since then include but are not limited to:

Laughing at old people.

Tapping the glass on fish tanks.

Creating an anti-matter beam and using it to disintegrate my neighbor's TV…and possibly cat.

Not wearing a seatbelt.

Cutting in lines.

Conducting human experiments…i.e. Tripping people in the mall.

Watching Twilight.

And that's been my life since then. I have an incredibly evil act in the makings, so stay tuned! This time I'll get into the league. I know it.

E. Wikkins

No comments:

Post a Comment